Saturday, January 1, 2011

So Ambitious

Jay-Z has gone through a lot in his life and I think that his song "So Ambitious" has a great message. He defied the odds of either being left in jail, dead, or a drug addict although he started off on the wrong path.

Pharell starts the song off by saying, "The motivation for me is them telling me what I could not be, oh well." His story really shows how humble he is about his success and how he truly came from nothing.

Oprah has a show called Master Class where she gives the stories of  people who have impacted the world in some way. In these interviews they speak about the person's success, downfalls and everything in between. In this edition she does a special on Jay-Z

"I felt so inspired by what my teacher said
Said I'd either be dead or be a reefer head"
- Jay-Z

Part 1


Read more to see part 2 and 3 of the program.






Part 2



Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment