Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm Not Seeing Much



So Chris Brown has a new single for 2011 and I'm not sure what to think of it. I saw that the song had him, Busta Rhymes, and Lil Wayne and I thought "Ok this has potential. It should be pretty good." I played it and I think the beat is good but I feel like an artist's first song of the year should be them going hard to make sure that they start the year off well.

The verse by Chris isn't great. Busta is being himself and I feel like he might be going a bit hard but he hasn't been in the game for a little while and he understands what he needs to try to do. Weezy's verse is alright but he has nothing to prove. He's clearly the most established out of the three. I know it's Chris's song but he definitely lowers the quality of it.


Read more to hear the song.





Look At Me Now - Chris Brown Feat. Busta Rhymes & Lil Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment